Wednesday 4 June 2014

Baby fairy





Good morning all its nice to be back. I don't know what virgin media are playing at but I've had no Internet for 36 hrs. But its getting more and more at it.
Any way I hope you are all well. I would just like to say welcome to my new followers and I hope you enjoy visiting.

For today's card I started with a 8"-8"white scalloped card.
I then covered it with some LOTV backing paper and then I cut a smaller white mat and on to this I cut another mat out of LOTV  paper and I glued it on to my card at a angle.

I coloured my image in with pro-markers and I the cut it out with the smallest die in the grand decorative circles dies.
while it was in the die I inked it with distress inks.
I glued it to the centre of my card with foam tape.

I then glued some lace across the top of my card and some flowers on a roll across the bottom.

I added some pretty flowers all different sizes and colours to the side of my topper.

To finish with I tried a large bow with oink ribbon and I used my hot glue gum to add it to the side of my card. I then made 2 stick pins and I added them to my bow.

I would love it if you could leave me your comments on this one.
I was really pleased with the way it turned out.
Thank you for taking time out yo stop by xx


No comments: