Thursday 5 June 2014

Little miss lilac











Good morning all hope you are all well had a bit of a bad day yesterday had to have my little dog molly put to sleep. Its like losing a child as she was just like a baby. It is so strange with out her.

Anyway back to the card of the day. I was really pleased with the way it turned out.

I started by making my base card I used a A3 white card and folder ed it. And cut it out with the largest die in the grand decorative circles die set.

I then cut the next 2dies down with different paper and card.
I layered them on top of each other. I then cut my topper out with the smallest die in the set. While still in the die I inked it with distress ink in lilac.I then added it to the centre of my card.

Next using my hot glue gun  I added my flowers to the right hand side of my topper. I added a few lilac gems on the topper. And a small butterfly.

To finish with I tied a messy bow out of lilac seam binding I glued it to the left side of the card. I then made two stick pins with white and purple beads. I then added them to my bow.

I would be so pleased if you could leave me your comments.
Taken care xx


No comments: