Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

merry christmas



Good morning all hope you are all coping with this hot weather.
today's card is one that I made yesterday while sat in the garden.
I made a A5 red card and then I covered it with red and then cream which I
embossed the cream one but its not showing up on the photo.

I then added a piece of red card to the bottom of my card. I then wrapped
a piece of silver lace across the join.

The I cut two of each dies and I glued two together  I then cut mats for them to sit on.
I then opened the dies up and I glued them to the mats so they are 3D.

I then added them to my card at different heights. I then cut two pieces of bakers twine
and I glued one end to the top of my card and the other to the my die and
I tied a small bow at the top of each string.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of crush silk ribbon. I added a gem
on to the bow and two stick pins into the bow.

That's all for today, it would be nice if you could leave me your comments.

Debs xx
Post a Comment