Monday 16 June 2014

Cheeky Diva





Good morning all and welcome to my new followers.
I am now the new member of www.cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk and this card is one of my sample. Linnie does all the art work for ruby red crafts.
and she did the art work for Joanna sheen's Daisy and friends cd.

I started by printing my Digi stamp off and I coloured it with pro-markers and I added a little glitter to her dress and hair.

To make my base card I used the grand labels die set I used the largest one. And then I cut all the layer in white card and with the smallest die I cut my image out.

I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom corner and then I added some paper flowers just above the bow.

This image is from sheet 514

I would just like to say thank you for taking time out to stop by. I now don't feel on my own in blog land.
That's all for today and I hope to see tomorrow. Take care xx


No comments: