Tuesday 15 September 2015

True Friends






Good Morning all and thank you for visiting my
little piece of blog land I do really appreciate it. It makes
it so worth doing.
I hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning.
What do you all think of the new craft channel 
 With what I've seen it looks as though it's all X QVC presenter's
Todays card I made for a special friend of mine we stick by one another.
I started with a white A5 card and I mat and layered it with
a piece of card that I embossed.
I then cut out My centre piece with the Sue Wilson's
Caribbean Island background in white card.
I then cut a piece of navy card to mount it one.
I added this to the centre of my card with mounting foam.
Next I stamped my sentiment and i then mounted it 
the centre of my card.
I then added some paper flower's around the side of my topper. 
To finish with I tied a messy bow out of pale blue and
 navy seam binding.

You can buy your dies Here
Caribbean Island Collection Background Here 

Before I go I have been asked by so many of your how
 I make my bow's and what do I use this is the bow maker I now use.
Sorry it's not a real good photo.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued
support and all your lovely comments that you leave me.


Many Thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: