Tuesday 8 September 2015

Oh Christmas Tree






Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning.
I dont know about you but I think it Cold now in the mornings.
I think the summer is over now I know it's getting cold
as my Arthritis is playing up I've been fine while it's been
warm.
Anyway back to today's card I started by cutting my tree out.
And this is last years dies from Sue Wilson.
I then lined it up on the tree and the ray and the I embossed the ray.
I then added the tree to the ray and I cut  it out.
I then cut a mat out of some Christmas paper from my stash.
I then cut another mat which I embossed with the 
Nordic Embossing folder from crafter's companion.
I then added this to a piece of linen cream mat.
Then I cut my base card which I then added my mats on to it.
 
And then with a glue pen I added some gold glitter to the tree.
I filled the star in with glitter.
I then added some pearls to the corner's and to finish off
with I Tied a large cream bow out of satin ribbon.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much for all your
wonderful comments that you leave me.
and all your continued support it is really appreciated.
 

 


Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: