Saturday 5 September 2015

Black and white scene




Good morning all I hope you are all well and looking forward to a good
weekend.
And what are you all up to over the weekend.
As I'm going to try and get some house work done.
And then craft a little.

Today's card is by using
the die is from cottage cutz and it is called frosty and friends.
I started with a 5"x7" white card and I mat and layered it
 with black and white.
card. I cut the scene out of white card and then I mounted it
on the black using double sided foam tape I added it to the
bottom of my card.
Next I cut out my Merry Christmas out of white and I also matted
it on to black card. 
I added this to the top of my card.

I cut my snowflake ribbon out of white and I added this across the
centre. and to finish with I added a liquid pearl to the
centre of the snowflake.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support
I really appreciate it.


Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: