Sunday 13 September 2015

Tranquil Poppy and Roses






Good Morning all Friend's, follower's and visitor's I
hope you are all having an good weekend even though the weather's
not too good.
I'm going to have a play in my craft room making some
vellum flower's I will post them tomorrow if they turn out all right.

Today's card is made by using some of Sue Wilson's
new dies.
I started of with a 7"x7" white card and I mat and layered it
with white card.
I then cut a smaller mat which I embossed and I added this
to the side of my card.
I cut Out the Classic vase and I added this to my card with glue
gel so I could shape the vase and add the flower's to it.
I cut out the Tranquil Poppy twice and the Wild rose once.
I coloured the flower's with Spectrum noir pens.
I added these to the vase.
Next I cut out my sentiment and I added this to the right hand side.

I then tied a large bow out of satin ribbon. I added this to the
bottom corner.
To finish off with I added some liquid pearls the corners of the side panel.

For this card I have used
The Tranquil Poppy  Here
The Wild Rose Here
And the Classic Vase Here
All By Sue Wilson

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued support
and all your lovely comments.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: