Thursday 24 September 2015

Sugar and friends







 Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's I hope
you are all well this morning.

I would just like to welcome Lia as the latest follower of
my blog I hope that you enjoy visiting and that you can take some
inspiration away with you. 

Well I've now been up 2 hour's as I cant sleep but I'm so tired
but cant sleep so I have been finishing this card off.

It is another card that I made with the Sugar Button's cd
and I'm in love with all the designs that's on it as I'm the one
that says what goes on the topper. I'm loving
building the scene my self.
I think for tomorrow's card I will try and insert some of
my Whoopsidaisy characters into the program.
And see what they will look like.
I inserted my sentiment on to the topper and I also cut one
with a die that I got free from a magazine.
I added this to the bottom corner.
I added some glitter on to the snow and to sugars coat and hat.
I cut a poinsettia out of satin board and i put this to the top corner.

To finish with I tied a large bow which I Dabbed with the
Creative expressions cloud blending inks the blend so
well on the ribbon.

That's all for today and I think I will go and try and have another
hours sleep wish me luck.

Many Thanks
Deb xxx 

No comments: