Monday 7 September 2015

Kraftyhands Challenge Quilt and Patchwork





Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Monday Morning.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Kraftyhands
and the theme for this challenge is Quilt and Patchwork So
why nor pop along to 
and join in with us and see what the design team as been making.

For this card I have used the LUV2TXT CD and you can get
it from
And it is a wonderful CD for the teenagers and the young 20yr old's

I started off with a 7"x7" white card i printed off two sheets
of background papers and I used the spellbinder's
Hexagon die set to make the Quilting which I used for
the background.

Next I cut out my toppers and with double sided foam tape
I added them at a angle.
I then cut the butterfly border which I added to the top
of the card.
Next added some flowers to the bottom of the topper.
I then added some silver butterflies across the top of the card.

And to finish with I tied a very large bow
out of two length of satin ribbon in pink and blue.
I then added it to the side of the topper.
And I added a large gem on to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and thank you for your continued support.
And all the lovely comments that you leave me.


Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: