Wednesday 16 September 2015

Good Friend's






Good Morning my dear friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning.

Todays card I'm not too sure about have you ever made one and 
think dont like that there's just something wrong but I dont know
what. Well this is one of them.
I not sure if it is the flower's I stamped them and heat embossed
them and they are made with vellum.
 
I started with a 7"x7" white card which I cut a mat out of
some pink card from my stash.
I then cut two borders from from the 
French Collection by Sue Wilson.
And my centre piece is from the 
Candian Collection Toronto. I stamped my sentiment
and I added this to the centre of my card.
 
I stamped and embossed the Peony flower's
from Sue.
I tied a bow out of different shades of pink ribbon.
which I added to the bottom of my card.
To finish off with I added some liquid pearls to the corners
of my panel and into the centre of each flower.
 
The dies I've used are
All by Sue Wilson and you can buy the from Here
Peony die Here
Peony stamp Here 
Canadian Collection Toronto Here
French Collection border Here
 
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 

No comments: