Thursday 17 September 2015

Dove Of Peace




 
Morning all I hope you are all well on this Thursday Morning
Today we are back to Christmas but in a none traditional colour.
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I've still got to get some DT work finished.
 
Today's card Is just a little smaller than a A4 card.
I started by embossing a piece of mint card with the
Sue Wilson's Snowflake embossing board.
And then I cut two panels for the sides of the card.
I then added two strips of card down the sides of both panels.
 
I cut out the Holly sprays twice which I added two to each panel.
Next I cut out the Peeking snowflake and I added double sided
foam tape to this and I added this to the centre of the front.
 
I then cut out the Dove twice so hat I could stick them together
and then it looks like it's flying.
I then cut the Peace out of white and one out of black
so it adds a shadow. I added this to the top.
Next I tied a white bow which I added to the bottom.
 
To finish off by adding some red glitter stickles 
to the berries. 
 
 The dies I have used are all by Sue Wilson
Festive Holly Spray Here
Dove of Peace Here
Peeking Snowflake Here
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much for your
continued support.
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: