Sunday 17 June 2018

Woodland blooms





 
 


Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a good weekend.

For today’s cardI have used the tattered lace woodland bloom
Oval die and the tattered lace decoupage rose die set.

I started with a white 10” x 7” card base.
Which I cut a strip of decorative paper down the right hand side.
Then I cut out my frame with white card and I then embossed it.
And while it’s still in the die I used two shades o lilac
To ink the embossed roses.

Next with the piece of waste that came out ofte centre I stamped
My sentiment on it and by using foam pads I added it back in to
The centre of the frame.

Next I printed off my roses that come on the cd with the die set.
I then cutter out with the matching die.
I the decoupaged then up and I added them to the top and bottom of my frame.

Next I tied a large lilac bow and added it to the
Bottom corner of my card.
And I added a decorative gem to the centre of the bow.
I then finished the card off by adding some gems to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by..

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: