Wednesday 20 June 2018

Hummingbird






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
For today’s card I have used the Mel Heaton’s signature dies

When Mel launched the dies last week I emailed into the show
And I was lucky enough to win Mel’s card and all the pieces that
She had cut on the show.
And when I received the card yesterday there was a note saying 
That she wanted to see what I could make with them so here is
My finished card Mel.

I cut out my frames on the Scanncut out of yellow and a dark purple.
I added these to my card with foam pads.
With white card a stamped my sentiment and them I cut it out
With a tattered lace die.
I added this to the centre of my frames.
Next I added my die cut flowers to the bottom of my sentiment.
I then decoupaged it with more of the flowers.
I then added the hummingbird to the top.
And I then tied a yellow and purple bow which I added to the
Bottom corner. And I added a butterfly to the centre of the bow.
To finish off I added some pearls to the corners..

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: