Friday 15 June 2018

Christmas in June 4







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
Well another week nearly over.

Today’s card is another Christmas one from the tattered lace 
Usb.
I started with a 8”x 8” white card which I mat and layered 
In silver and white card.
Next I cut my wreath frame out of white card on the Scanncut.
I then cut a mat out of green card which I layered up.
I added this to the centre of my card 

Next I drew the poinsettias first onto white card before
I cut them out.
Then I was really out of my comfort zone as I had to colour
Then in which I did with water coloured pens.
I then I added them to the wreath..

To finish off with I stamp my sentiment on to white card 
And cut it out with a tattered lace die.
Which I added to the inside of the wreath..

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: