Sunday 24 June 2018

A touch of yellow









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a good weekend 
It’s a lovely morning here today so I’m hoping to get my
Sample done this morning and then I can have a sit in the garden.

For this card I started with a 8” square card I mat and layered this with
White card.
I then cut out the flowers from the tattered lace floral usb.
I then coloured them in with pro markers.
I then mat and layered them with decorative papers.
I then added it to the centre of my card. Next I cut out two
Floral flourishes from the usb.
With a yellow ink I coloured the flower heads.
I then added them to two of the corners.
And to finish off I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with
A matching die which I added to the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and I hope you have a lovely day
And thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: