Tuesday 19 June 2018

age is merely a number






 


Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a good week.

Today’s card is another 8” square card.
Which I mat and layered in blue and white card
And the decorative paper is from the roses cd.

I started by cutting a tattered lace circle frame I’m 
Sorry I can’t remember it’s name.
I then stamped my verse o th centre of it.
I then adde it to the centre of my card with foam pads.

Next I printed off my roses and cut them out with the matching dies.
I then decoupaged them and I added them to the bottom 
And top corners.
I then tied a large bow out of white ribbon 
And I added it to the bottom corner.
I then added a gem butterfly to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxx



No comments: