Tuesday 12 June 2018

Christmas in June




Good morning all it’s so nice to be back I’ve not been too well
That’s why I’ve not been blogging but I’m now
Feeling a lot better.

So today’s card is one of my Scanncut samples from the 
Tattered lace Christmas 18 usb.

For this card I started with a 8”x 8” white card which I 
Mat and layered with some red card. And the the white mat
That I embossed.
For the poinsettias I firstly drew them on the Scanncut before
I cut them out

Next I added them to the bottom left corner.
I the cut lots of foliage out of white card which I added to
The poinsettias.

Next I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a tattered lace die.
I then added it to the top right corner and I also added
Some foliage to it.

That’s all for today and that you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: