Friday 22 June 2018

Pansy florals






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
Where as this week gone I can’t believe it’s Friday already.

Today’s card I have used the floral usb for the pansys.

I started by cutting out my flowers from the tattered lace
Floral usb.
Then I coloured them in with pro markers 
I than made a 8” square card
With I mat and layered in some decorative papers and the
White card.
I then cut out a large circular mat out of decorative paper
With a tattered lace die set.
Next I cut out a smaller circle out of white card.

I added these to the centre of my card.
I then added my flowers to the side of the doilies 
Next I stamped my sentiment and I cut it out with a
Smaller die in the set.
And I inked around the edge.
To finish with I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today and I hope you all have a good
Weekend.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: