Tuesday 24 March 2015

vintage lady






Good morning all I hope you are all well just a quick post as I'm having to do this on my phone.
As my laptops still away getting repaired.

This card I made with a topper that I got from the glitter girls years ago.

The card size isv8"-8" cream scalloped .
I covered it with three different coloured mats and before I added them to my card I wrapped a piece of lace around the centre.
I then cut my topper out with spellbinders labels 28
And decorative labels 28.
I then added my flowers to the bottom corner.
And to finish with I tied a bow out of
Satin braige ribbon which I added to the side of my
Topper.

That's all for today and should you leave me any comments
I thank you all so much.
And if you have a active blog I would love the return
The favour.

Many thanks

Debs xxx



No comments: