Monday 9 March 2015

Daisy does Diva's 50th





 
 
Good morning everyone I hope you
are all well on this Monday morning I cant
believe how quick the weekend went.
I would just like the welcome my latest follower
 WLT27
I hope you like what you see and you can take
away some inspiration.
 
 
For today's card I have used the Whoopsidaisy
Daisy does Diva's cd
I just love the images that are on this cd.
 
I started with a 7.5 -7.5 white card I cut a
mat out of pink card and then one out of pink
polka dot card.
Before gluing it down I wrapped a piece of
white lace around the centre.
 
Next I printed off my image and I cut it out
with Sue Wilson's die set called
---------------------
I inked it while still in the die.
I the added this to the centre of my card
with foam tape.
I then added a string of pearls across the top
and the bottom of my card.
I added a flower to each end to cover up
the glue that I used to stick them to the card.
 
I the added some paper flowers to the bottom
of my topper.
To finish off with I tied a large pink bow out of
pink organza ribbon I added it to the
side of my topper. I them added a gem
t the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and should you
leave me any comment I do really appreciate them
and if you have a active blog then I would
love to return the favour and visit you.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you
so much for taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx  

No comments: