Thursday 26 March 2015

Gemini Borders






Good morning friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well on this Thursday morning.
Where as the week gone.
What are you all up to today looks like it could
Be a lovely day.

Today's card is from Inspiration from a Sue Wilson's card.
I have used white and teal card.

And the dies I have used are all from Sue.

Firstly I used the Gemini border to cut both sides of a
Piece of teal card.
Then I cut both sides of a piece of white glitter card
Just a little larger than the teal one.

For the card for my topper piece I cut a white card and I matted a piece of teal on to this and then a white one onto this.
White double sided foam tape I added my topper on to my card base.
Then in white card I cut the refined rectangle frame and then I cut two corners from the
New York collection corner borders and tag.
I glued the corners to each end of my frame.
And I added this to the centre of my card.

To finish off with I tied a bow out of white
Organza ribbon and I added this to the bottom corner.

I then added a gem on to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and should you leave me any comments then I thank you so much and if you have a active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for taking the time to stop by.
Just bare with me on commenting on your blogs
As I'm having to use my phone as I've not got my laptop back yet.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: