Saturday 14 March 2015

Basket of cats




 
 
Good Morning to my friends, followers, and visitors.
I would just like to welcome my newest follower
And that is Inger I hope you enjoy following
my blog and that you get some inspiration from it.
 
I hope you are all well on this Saturday and if
not I send you crafty hugs.
 
Todays card is from the Ooh la la
Memories cd.
 
I started with a 8"-8" scalloped white card
I cut a mat of pinky grey paper from the cd. 
Next I wrapped a piece of white lace around the
centre before I glued it down.
 
Next I printed off my image then I cut a white
frame from the Decorative label's 47 which I added to
a piece of pink card. I then added it to
my card with double sided foam tape.
 
I then added my topper on the frame.
I then cut two corner die cuts.
 
I then added three daisy's to the bottom corner.
I tied a large bow out of pink organza ribbon.
Which I added to the top corner of my card.
 
To finish off with I added I gem to the c entre of my bow.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me
any comments I thank you so much as they
are really appreciated.
And if you have a active blog I would love
to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for
taking the time to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: