Wednesday 18 March 2015

St Kitts




 
 
 
Good morning all my Friend's, Follower's, and Visitor's
Hope you are all well on this Wednesday morning.
What are you all up to today.
I'm off in to my craft room for the day as I've
got lots of DT work to be done so i'm going to
Hibernate for the day Lol.
 
Today's card is a quick one a neighbour came around
to see if I could make her a card for today and
that was a 7.30 last night.
 
I started with a cream scallop card and I cut
two mats out of  lovely paper and before I stuck
it down I wrapped a piece of cream lace
around the centre.
 
Next I cut all the dies from the Sue Wilson die's
the Caribbean St Kits collection.
 
I cut them out of cream and brown card.
I used double sided foam tape to add them
to my card front just a bit higher than the centre.  
 
I then added some pearls to the corners and on
to my centre piece.
 
I then tied a large bow out of cream satin
ribbon and a small bow out of brown ribbon.
Using my hot glue gun I added it just below
my topper.
 
And to finish off with i added a diamante and pearl
On to my bow.
 
That's all for today and i hope you like what you see.
 
If you should leave me any comments i thank you
and they are really appreciated. And if you
have a active blog i would love to return
the favour. But if you done then i really thank you
for taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx  

No comments: