Saturday 7 March 2015

Not Quite Straight #35 at Creative Craft Cottage


 
Good Morning All My friends, follower's and visitor's
Today's card is for the
 
Creative Craft Cottage
#35
And the sponsor is Rick St Dennis
 
For this card I started with a 7"-7" white card
that I covered with yellow and then a blue mats.
Next I cut a red mat which I embossed with the
Crafters Companion Embossing folder
Knitted Stitch.
Next I cut a strip of yellow. blue and red I then added then
to the side of my card
 
The I printed of my Digi Stamp and I coloured
it in with Spectum Noir pens.
I then cut it out with the postage stamp die
from spellbinders.
I then cut a mat of blue with the larger die
in the set.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card at
a wonky angle.
And to finish off with I tied a bow
out of gingham ribbon.
 
I you should leave me any comments I
do really appreciate them and if you have a
active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you very much
for taking the time out to visit me.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx 

No comments: