Sunday 29 March 2015

A Touch Of Brown










Good morning all my friends followers and visitors
Hope you are all
                             Well on this Sunday morning.
Have you all put your clocks forward.

Before I start I would like to appolagise for the
Photos are not very good it is in a lovely
Linen cream card and a brown and gold ribbon.

I started this card with a cream scalloped card
And I cut a mat out of linen card.
I cut a Sue Wilson's diagonal border bar.
And I added it across the bottom half of my card.

Next I cut my centre piece from another
sue Wilson's die sets.
I cut all the dies in cream linen card.
And then I added it to the top of my card.

I then added some flowers to the bottom corner.
And to finish off I tied a large bow out of 
Brown satin ribbon.
I then added it to the end of the border die.

That's all for today
And I thank you for all your support you give me.

Many thanks
Debs xx

No comments: