Tuesday 4 February 2014

Lets Celebrate

Good morning bloggers on this Tuesday I hope you are all well.
Today's card I'm really pleased with the way this one came out.

Things I used to make this card;
Creative expressions Lapis Sapphire lustre embossing powder
Curved Borders one by spellbinders
Resplendent Rectangles from spellbinders
Stamp is from stamps to die for Flower Frame for resplendent rectangles die set

Today's card was inspired by the one and only Sue wilson.
I started with a 9 1/2" - 71/2" white card I then cut another piece of white card 71/4-91/4 and then I pierced all the way around the edges. I then cut a mat of 7"-9" mat I stamped it with the flower frame and embossed it. I cut and embossed a mat 81/4-6" and then I cut a aperture using the resplendent rectangles middle size. I then cut some satin card with the curved border die I then mounted it to the bottom of my card. to finish with I added some paper flowers and a small bow.
Hope you like this one it would be great to hear your comments. Debs xx

Thank you for looking

No comments: