Sunday 16 February 2014

Happy Birthday


Afternoon all hope you are all well this Sunday.
Todays shopping list is
white card
purple card
stamps to die for;  posy lace
spellbinders lables 30.
Spellbinders scalloped borders die set

To start with i got my purple card  and used the scalloped border Dies to make a pretty edge.
I used two of the inserts three times. And then
Finished the bottom with one th scalloped cutting edges. I really like the way these dies look together.
I matted a piece of white card behind to show through, as it really shows these dies off. Next i stamped my die  called posy lace. It as been made to go with labels 30 and it gives you a pretty edge.
I colouered it in with pro-markers. I used the Opulant Ovals To cut a thin frame to sit behind my focal piece. I put my peeloff on some white card and cut it out with the smaller dies 30 and I put foam tape on to the back then I mounted it on to my stamped posy lace. I tied a large bow with white sheer ribbon and added it to the side of my card. To finish with i added two hat pins to my bow. I do hope you like it as Ive really enjoyed Making it. Debs xx


Thank you for looking it would be nice if you could leave me a comment Debs

No comments: