Monday 17 February 2014

A Touch of gold


Morning all hope you are all well on this monday morning. Todays shopping list is;
white card
paper flower
gold silk card
gold mica flakes.
Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delights die.

I started with embossing my background
Next I used the Filigree delights die and cut it out with white card i used the iner cirlce i covered it with mica flakes a i monted it on my card and then i mounted the filigree frame over the top of my flakes its just a shame the photo doesnt pick it up right.. I then mounted it to the left side of my card. I added my sentiment on a piece of white card and cut it into a strip and cut the ends of into a fork. I mounted it across my card and embellished the edge with a sugared rose and tulle. I pieced the edges to finish my card. Debs xx

Thank you for looking hope you can leave me your comments. Debs xx

No comments: