Monday 24 February 2014

Blue Buttons


Morning all hope youve all had a good weekend. So this morniing weve got a bit of blue and white.

Shopping list for this card is:
Blue and white card.
Embossing folder ive used one with buttons in.
Blue liquid pearls.
And the Spellbinders moroccan die set.

To start with marked my card about one cm all round my card to make a border to make a frame around my card with liquit pearls. I left it all day for it to dry. While it was drying I got on with rest of my card. I inked my buttons embossing folder with a blue ink. So that the ink was transferred on to my white card. Giving a hint of blue on my buttons.  I used a piece of blue card to make a faux mat by tracing around the largest die. I cut the largest die in white card and then i cut the next die down in blue card which I matted on to my white die cut. I cut the smallest die on white card and inked it while still in the die. Before adding my topper to the card I wrapped some white lace around one side. I then added my topper to my card so that it over hangs my lace. I added my sentiment to the bottom of my card. While I were making this card i was'nt sure about this one but I must say its turned out rather good. It would be nice yo hear what you think of it. Debs xx

Thank you for looking

No comments: