Saturday 22 February 2014

In the pink


Morning all hope you are all well. Well the weekend is here.
Shopping list for todays card is:
Black and White card and a touch of pink,
Spellbinders floral oval dies ,
Maroccan accent and border dies.

Against my background of black and pink tiny roses. I added three floral Oval dies that I cut out the centres by cutting on the piercing dots.
This is easy to do a perforation to cut along. I placed two of them overlapping each other vertically and glued them to my background.  The third one I glued across the horizontally, creating rings around my sentiment. I stamped my sentiment in black and cut it out with the smaller floral ovals. I inked it  with black soot distressed ink. I then backed it with the moroccan accent piece cut in bright pink. On both sides of my center piece, I then cut 2 borders in white card with the moroccan border die. After added the borders I cut two strips of bright pink card. I tied a double bow in bright pink and I then I added two pink hatpins to my bow. I then glued my bow just under my  focal element. I hope you like todays card it would be nice to hear your comments on this one. Debs xx

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: