Friday 21 February 2014

A touch of lemon


Morning all the weekend is nearly here. And for todays card ive used the spellbinder The marvellous squares and the basic lattice background. And the Grand Decorative Ovals. For this card i started with some lemon card as my main background i cut the basic lattice. Next i cut one of the grand decorative ovals in white. I used the smaller one i put inside and embossed it. In the center of this piece i stamped my sentiment. Next i used a squar sticky adhesive sheet to cover my white card.I cut out one of the marvellous squares creating a frame. I peeled back the backing and covered it with micro beads. I mounted the frame over my sentiment with foam tape. I then cut 4 corner with the tatted lace chantily flourish. I added a over sized bowin white ribbon. When i were half way through this card i were not sure about it but its not so bad after all. It would be nice to here what you think of it. Take care Debs xx


Thank you all for looking xx

No comments: