Tuesday 18 February 2014

Best wishes

Morning all hope you are all well. Im sorry about this photo but ive tried my best to get it better but with no success.
this card was real easy i had a 8"-8" white card
I matted and layed twice and the i cut the floralrectangle from spellbinder and inkrd it with spun sugar while still in the die I added yhis to the left hand side of my card. I then vut the floral ovals large die and inkrd it again while in the die. I put this on the top of my rectangle. I cut the next size down in the floral ovals and again inked it up. I then stampped my sentiment in the center. I then cut a border with the veneion dies I put this down the Right of my card. I tied a double bow in white ribbon and added 2 hat pins. I hope you like it. Its just a shane about the picture. Debs

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: