Tuesday 16 October 2018

White Christmas rose







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today’s card is made by using the tattered lace
Christmas 3D decoupage and themeldered star aperture die.

I started off with a scalloped square card and I cut two
Mats using scalloped dies.
I then inked around the edges I added the largest mat to my card with
Foam tape.
With the smallest mat I arranged the Christmas rose die
And the Menderes star to the centre and then I cut it out.
Next I added this to my card with foam tape.

I then cut out the charisma Christmas rose which I added to 
the centre of my card and I then added the decoupage.
I then cut out the corner decoupage and I added it to
The top corner.
I then stamped my sentiment and added it to the centre
Of my star.

To finish with I tied a large green bow which I added to
The bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs 
Debs xx

No comments: