Sunday 7 October 2018

Diamond Duo Dies



 I




Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And are you having a lazy Sunday or a busy one.

For this card I have used the Diamond duo dies. 
And the blossom charisma and matching dies.

I started by making making my base card on the Scanncut.
I then cut out the largest diamond die out of
Silver Mirri card.
Then I cut the next size down in a mint card.
I added these to the center of my card.
Next with white card I cut the inserts from the diamond
Die out of white card which I added to the inside
Of my diamond topper.

Next I printed off my blossom and cut it out several
Time with the matching dies.
I added them to the bottom sides of my topper.

Next I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a
Smaller diamond die which I added to the top corner.
I then tied a small bow which I added to the top corner.

And to finish off with adding some gems to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx


No comments: