Wednesday 10 October 2018

Tattered lace Bell flower








Good morning all I hope you are all well 

Today’s card was made by using the tattered lace garden party
3D decoupage dies and this set is the Bell flower.
I also used the pearl edge rectangle frame die.

I made my base card on the Scanncut so it matched the frame die.

I cut out my frame die and then using a diamond Duo die to cut
Into the centre.
I added this to my card with foam tape.

Next I cut out my flowers twice and I decoupaged them
And I added them to the top and bottom of the Diamond.
Next I tied a small peach bow which I added to the bottom
Of my card.

And to finish off with I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with
A tag die.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs
Debs xxx




No comments: