Thursday 4 October 2018

Pink magnolia






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
We’re is the weeks going I can’t believe it’s Thursday already.

For today’s card I have used the tattered lace magnolia die
And charisma.
 I started by cutting out my frame and I scanned it into
The Scanncut to make my base card and then I enlarged it.
I then cut a oval out of the centre on the Scanncut.
I added it to my card with foam tape.

I then printed off my flowers three time and the I cut them out
With the matching dies.
I then decoupaged them and added them into the frame.
Next I stamped my sentiment
And I added it to the bottom corner.

To finish off with I tied a small bow which I added to
The top corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xx


No comments: