Wednesday 3 October 2018

Dawn wheelers collection card 3




Morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today’s card is another one made with the wonderful 
Dawn Wheelers new flower collection.

I started with a 7”x 10” pearl card and I then cut
A mat out of matching papers.
Next I took one of the toppers and I wrapped a piece
Of blue ribbon around it.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

I then cut out my flowers with the matching dies.
I added them to too of the corners of the topper.
And then I added some Daisy’s to the other two corners.

I then tied a large bow out of blue ribbon
Which I added below my topper.
And I then added a love embellishment to the centre of
The bow.
I added a sentiment to the centre of the topper 
And the top of the card.

To finish with a added some liquid pearls to
All corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for 
Stopping by 

Hugs
Debs xxx





No comments: