Monday 1 October 2018

Dawn wheelers collection











Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And had a good weekend.

For today’s card I have used the new flower collection
From Dawn wheeler.

I started with a 10”x 7” pearl card which I cut a mat from the
Background paper and I wrapped a piece of ribbon
Around the bottom and then I added it to my card.

Next I cut a frame with the Kanbans new dies out of
Blue core card.
I then cut a oval mat for my topper to sit on on the Scanncut
Out of pearl card.
I then added my topper to the centre of my frame.
I added this to the centre of my card.
Next I cut out my flowers with the matching die and I then
Decoupaged them. I added them to the sides of my topper.
I then tied a bow and I added it to my ribbon.

I then took a insert and stamped my verse and added it
To the inside of my card.
To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: