Thursday 1 February 2018

sweet Daisy May








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
Where as January gone I can’t believe we are in February 
Already it’s gone so quick.

For today’s card I have stepped out of my comfort zone as
I have used a Digi stamp and coloured it myself 
Which I’m not a great colourer 
The stamp is from whoopsidaisy designs which I love.

I started off with a 8”x 8” white card and I cut about 
3inc off of the front.
I then mat and layered the front of my card in silver Mirri
Blue and a flower paper.

I then did the same to make a panel for down the inside
Of the card.

I coloured daisy in and then I scanned her into the Scanncut 
So that I could cut her out.
And then I cut some mats on the Scanncut.
I then added these to the front of my card with foam pads.

I made some flowers which I added to the top corner of the card 
And then I added a sentiment below them.
I then tied a large blue bow which I added below the topper.

To finish off with I added some liquid pearls around the
Topper.

That’s all for today

Hugs Debs xx



No comments: