Thursday 22 February 2018

Open book card








Morning all how are you all doing this Thursday morning 

Today’s card is another one from the tattered laces
Shaped cards 3.

We have a open book today 
I started off by cutting all my pages out on the Scanncut
Out of pinks and cream.
And then I embossed all the pages.

I then started to layer all the pages up just put your glue down the spine.
And the I always put a large foam pad under each page 
To make them stand proud.

I the wrapped some ribbon around the spine before adding
The smaller pages.
Next I cut out the tassels out of pink and cream
And then I added then down the ribbon.

I then tied a bow in pink and cream ribbon which I
Added to the top of the spine I then added a large pearl embellishment 
To the centre of the bow.
I added a sentiment to the top left page
And I die cut some foliage out of cream card
I added them to the bottom of the right page
And I made a flower out of foamarin which I added 
To the foliage.

That’s all for today

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: