Saturday 3 February 2018

Bluebells







Good morning all I hope you are all well this Saturday.
What are you all up to today anything good 
I’m food shopping and crafting.

Today card is another one from the hunkydory
Birth flower kit.
I started with a 8” x 8” white card base which I mat and layered with gold
 Mirri card and a matching piece of card to
The topper.
I added a border across the card about two inches from
The top.
I mat and layered my topper with gold card.
I added this to the top right corner using
Foam pads.
I then tied a large bow which I added below the topper.
I then added a sentiment to the centre of the bow.
I als added another sentiment to the top left corner.

To finish this card off with I added some pearls
To the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: