Monday 12 February 2018

A cup of flowers









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And had a good weekend.

For today’s card I made it on the Scanncut I added
3 scalloped circles on my mat and I welded them together 
So I first one is my card front and the middle one
Is so you can add a verse.
And then the third one is the base for the stopper
To go on I just thought is was great to have a proper place
For the verse to go.

I mat and layered all the circles of the card with 
pink and silver Mirri card
For the front I wrapped a piece of ribbon around it.
And then I added my topper to the centre.
I then cut a large flourish from a tattered lace die 
Which I tucked behind the topper.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the top corner.
I then added a love embellishment to the bow.

Next on the middle leaf I added my verse to the 
Centre of it.

And the on the base I added another topper to 
The centre of the base.
I then made two white roses out of foamarin which I inked
In pink ink.
I then added the to the base.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And leaving your lovely comments I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: