Tuesday 13 February 2018

Pansy happy birthday







Good morning all I hope you are all well 
Today.
What are you all up to today I’m having a crafting
Day as it’s so cold outside and I don’t like the cold.

For today’s card I have used a Kanban cup of flowers kit
I started with a 10” x 6/34” cream card.
I added a mat of matching paper before I adhered it 
To my card I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the
Bottom and I then added it to my card.
I then added mats to my toppers using hunkydory 
Laces card. So that I got the right size oval for
The oval topper I scanned it in to the Scanncut and
Made the mat to fit the topper.
I then added them to my card using foam pads.

I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom corner.
And I added pearl embellishment to the centre of the bow
And to finish with I added a few butterflies 
To the top of the card and on to the toppers.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: