Wednesday 14 February 2018

A cup of poppies





Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And that it’s not too cold where you are as it’s freezing here.

For this card I have used another of the cup of flowers kit
From Kanban.
I started with a 10”x 6/34” white card.
Which I covered with a matching backing paper.
I used one of the really large toppers which
I matted on to some hunkydory lace card.
I added it to my card using foam pads and I put
It at a angle.
I added a sentiment to the top corner of the topper.
I then cut a large flourish with a tattered lace die.
I added this across the bottom of the card.
I then tied a large bow out of blue ribbon I the added
This to the flourish 
And to finish off with I added so pearls and a pearl 
Embellishment to the bow.

That’s all for today 

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: