Monday 12 October 2015

Ooh La La Challenge #191 Pretty in pink





Good morning Friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well.
Today is the start of a new Challenge #101 over at
Ooh La La and the theme is Pretty In Pink.
It would be lovely to see you there.
The CD that I have used is called All Dressed Up
And you can get it from

I started with a 7"x7" white card and i printed off two backing papers
which I covered my card with.
I then printed of my topper that I added to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of white satin ribbon.
which I added to the side of my topper.
To finish with I added some flower's down the side of my topper.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for all your
support that you have given me.
And the lovely comments you leave me.

Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: