Sunday 11 October 2015

Blue Daisy May







Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Sunday Morning.
I'm sorry I've not been around commenting on your blogs
but my Laptop as not been well like me but we are now
both a lot better so I'm hoping to be able to do some blogging.

For today's card I have used the new cute daisy may cd which
you can get from

I have to say that it is a wonderful cd and the images are gorgeous.
I started with a 8"x8" white card which I covered with some blue
patterned paper I then cut a round frame out of white card and
I stamped around the frame in a very pale blue ink. I then added
the frame to my card with foam tape.

I then printed off my image and I glittered the wings and the skirt.
I inked around the edge and I then glittered it.
I added it to the centre of my frame with foam tape.

I then added some flowers to the top corner. And to finish it off with
I tied a large white bow which I added to the bottom corner.
I then added a flower to the centre of the bow.

Thats all fr today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Many thanks
Debs xxxx

No comments: