Wednesday 14 October 2015

Glittered Snowflake






Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday Morning it's very
cold here this morning.
I think winter is here now.

For today's card I sat and played for awhile just to try and do
something different.
I started with a 8"x8" white scalloped card which I cut a aperture
out of the centre.
I then cut a strip of Christmas vellum which I folded like a fan
I then joined the edges together. I then glued it to behind the Aperture.
I then just added a glitter peel off around it.

Next I stamped my snowflake several times on the vellum
and I embossed it with glitter embossing powders.
I cut them out and stacked them on top of one another.
I added it t the centre of the card.

Next I stamped the smaller snowflakes in the same way as the centre one.
six time so that I added three to the top corner and
three to the bottom.
To finish off I added gems to the centre of each flake.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued
support.

Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: