Tuesday 13 October 2015

Lilac Butterfly






Good morning all on this cold Tuesday morning
I hope you are all doing well what are you all up to today
for me It's Tuesday so that it's hair and pamper day
and then In to my craft room to play with my new hobby
which is making distressed canvas's I've only done two the
first one not too good but I'm getting better.
I will show you them once I have finished them.

Back to today's card this was one of those cards when someone
just knocks at the door needing a card yesterday so it was a
real quick one.

I started with a 7"x7" white card which I covered with some butterfly 
paper from crafters companion which is really beautiful.
Next I cut a white mat that I cut the butterfly out and then I
embossed it.
I added this to may card with foam tape to give it some hight.
Next I added the butterfly back into the card so that you can
see the background paper through it.
I then cut out my sentiment out of the background paper and
mat and layered it on to white and lilac papers.
I used foam tape to add this to the bottom of the card.
I then tied a lilac bow with some pearls and I put this to the
top corner.
To finish off with I added some lilac liquid pearls to two
of the corners and then on to the corners of the sentiment.

That's all for today and I would just like to thank you all
for your continued support and all the lovely comments that you
leave me.

Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: