Saturday 17 October 2015

Miss Kathy



Good morning all hope you are all well on this
dark and dull day. Well I found my way to Once Upon A Stamp
Open day And I spent a fortune but never mind it's
only money lol.
I did a mini workshop and it was fab had so much fun.

Anyway back to today's card I reminds me of my dear friend
Miss Kathy Mills.
The image is from Whoopsidaisy Daisy does Diva's cd

I coloured it with the new pens that I got today.
I started with a 8"x8" white card which I mat and layered it
with white card and them with the top mat I cut a aperture
out with a round die.
I then embossed it with a Art Deco folder.
I used foam tape to added it to my card.

Next I added some flower's around the bottom of the aperture.
to finish off with I tied a bow out of seam binding which I
added to the top corner.
I added a gem to the centre of it and two hat pins. 

Thats all for today and I hope you all have a lovely
weekend.

Many thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: